Differentiate Selling By Understanding Buying!
The most powerful path to selling success has always been to better understand the buyer and their decision process. So why do most traditional selling methodologies focus on the sales process instead of the buying process?
Adversarial expectations and conflicting priorities have often left sellers and buyers at odds. And yet, research proves that the customer is much more likely to award the business to the seller who understands the buyer and helps them through each step of their decision process.
In order to modernize selling and provide customers with what they truly expect from their provider partners we must move away from traditional selling methodologies and behaviors by aligning ourselves with the customer to help them make the best decisions for them!
Value Added Sales Methodology
This sales training program teaches sales professionals to understand both the ‘Buyer Decision Science’ and the internal questions that customers commonly ask themselves to help them make what they believe is the best possible decision.
Prepared with this knowledge, salespeople can now be more proactively prepared to:
- Become more customer centric
- Align themselves perfectly with customers in their decision process
- Help more customers say 'yes' more often
- Eliminate decision resistance by changing the customer buying experience
- Create faster more productive partnerships with more decision influencers
- Differentiate themselves, their company and their solution
- Reach a higher level of sales optimization from account entry to account management. And beyond!